Another accomplishment for the EUMMAS Academic Consortium – prestigious Erasmus Mundus Design Measures (EMDM) Project was funded by European Commission.
Data Driven Digital Marketing project has been developed by Business and Technology University and other EUMMAS partners in line with the strategic priorities of the Digital Education Action Plan (2021-2027) in response to the Erasmus Mundus Design Measures (EMDM) program with an aim to begin procedures for launching a joint, innovative and ambitious international Master’s program in Data Driven Digital Marketing (3D-M) attracting excellent students from all around the world.
Six Higher Education Institutions from EU and non-EU countries and one thematic well-established association have united to encourage the academic collaboration between well-established, experienced as well as relatively new institutions dedicated to the shared vision and a common goal to develop a joint program design for the top-notch marketing program which will respond to the needs of local and international markets through integrating ICT with Marketing.
Business and Technology University, Georgia (Coordinator)
University of Versailles Saint Quentin-en-Yvelines -IAE, France
Polytechnic Institute of Braganca, Portugal
Cyprus University of Technology, Cyprus
Ljubljana School of Business, Slovenia
Union University Belgrade – Belgrade Banking Academy, Serbia
European Marketing and Management Association (EUMMAS) – non-academic partner
General goals of the consortium with regards to the program:
1. Design high-level, innovative joint master’s program with one single diploma awarded by 4 HEIs from different EU and non-EU countries;
2. Develop modernized and internationalized curricula and teaching practices in all participant universities through exchange of best practices and experiences;
3. Utilize consortium pool for integrating the best professors in the field and support exchange of ideas and experiences among them;
4. Create the possibility to study at least in 3 different countries; the goal here is to combine the expertise of consortium member countries and design the program that gives students with excellent academic background the opportunities to delve into different social, economic and cultural environments;
5. Develop common mechanisms related to quality assurance, accreditation and recognition of degrees and credits;
6. Develop industrial partnerships for on-hand trainings and internships in all 6 countries;
7. Improve relevance for the labour market through an increased involvement of employers in all 6 countries.