The TMS ALGARVE 2022: Sustainability Challenges in Tourism, Hospitality and Management will be held 16-18 November 2022 in the Algarve, Portugal and its main theme (but not restricted to) will be Sustainability. It will be the 7th edition of TMS Algarve conferences. Each of the three previous editions (2014, 2016, 2018) received more than 550 paper submissions and had more than 300 paper presentations. TMS conferences are among the leading Tourism/Management conferences in Europe.
The TMS ALGARVE 2022 is jointly organized by:
- The Tourism & Management Studies journal
- The School of Management, Hospitality and Tourism of the University of the Algarve, Portugal
- CinTurs (Research Centre for Tourism, Sustainability and Well-being)
- The Faculty of Economics of the University of the Algarve
- The Faculty of Tourism of the University of Malaga, Spain
- Cátedra de Economía y Finanzas Sostenibles of the University of Málaga, Spain
- The Faculty of Tourism and Finance of the University of Seville, Spain
This conference will focus on a wide variety of topics related to (but not restricted to) Sustainability in Tourism, Hospitality and Management, aiming at encouraging inter-disciplinary and comparative approaches and stimulating research and dissemination of scientific knowledge. It is also our aim to promote scholarly cooperation and collaborative work among researchers from different countries.
More details at this link